- The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. Our policy explains how we will use your personal information.
This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com).
C. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the website including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation path to the website.
- Information that arises when using the website, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information contained in any of your communication with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have that individual consent to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
D. Use of your personal information
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- Website management
- Sending non-advertising communications
- Send email notifications about your requests
- Send our newsletter via email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want the newsletter)
- Sending promotional communications, related to your business or to specific third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to this, via email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you no longer you want advertising communications)
- Providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information)
- Security of the website
- Confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of our website (including the monitoring of personal messages that circulate through our private online messaging service)
- Other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our site, we will post or use this information in accordance with your license.
We will not pass on your personal information to any third party or any third party commercial department without your consent.
E. Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees or executives as required for the purposes stated in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our company as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose our personal information:
- To the extent required by law
- In connection with any current or future legal proceedings for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights
- To anyone who may be part of the judicial or any other competent authority regarding the disclosure of information in the event that we believe that the respective authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. Retention of personal data
- This section sets out the procedure and policy for the protection of personal data, which is designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the protection and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data that we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
G. Security of your personal data
- We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all personal information you provide on secure (password protected and firewall) servers.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use, we will not ask for your password (unless you log in to our website).
We may update our policy from time to time by posting a new version on our website from time to time. You should check the page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy via email or through a private messaging system on our website.
I. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party websites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the protection policies and practices of third parties.